Suitable for use with 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
- Provides protection against Particulates (P2/P3*).
- The protective casing helps deflect sparks and splashes of liquid.
- The casing also assists in environments where decontamination is required.
- Solid top design reduces the chance of premature caking, clogging, or soiling with dirt, grime, water or dust Protective casing aids decontamination practices
- Temperature resistant cover protects filter media from heat, sparks or physical damage
- Patented bonded web technology has more surface area than many standard filters which helps lower breathing resistance making it more comfortable to use 3M™
- Bayonet Connection System ensures precise and secure locking Low profile and well-balanced twin filter design
* Higher P3 protection factors only achieved with a 3M Full Face Respirator, otherwise P2 protection level when worn on a 3M Half Face Respirator.
- Common Applications/Hazards: - For protection against certain particles, dusts, mists and fumes such as sanding, grinding, cutting, drilling metal, masonry, wood and concrete - Carrying out lead or mould remediation - Also for certain asbestos tasks (refer to local Government guidelines***) - Ideal if requiring a protective casing to deflect sparks, splashes or to wipe down